Re: [Bacula-devel] concurrent multidrive use

Thank you for that quick reply, and once again, apologies for the
interruption, but I dont want to split the backup across multiple jobs,
(with part of the filesystem being handled by one job and part by the
other), because however I make the split, the content (and hence the
size) of each part of the filesystem will be continually changing (this
is a 16TB multiuser raid system), and so one tapedrive may well be
mostly idle whilst the other one is continually busy. So I want, if
possible, to do this with a single job.

Cheers,
Terry