[Bacula-devel] bacula on ubuntu

Hello Kern,

Well, I reinstalled my server with kubuntu again and just installed
their bacula package. If you know the debian packager you might want to
let them know of a little bug. The mysql-server package which I
installed with apt does not install a bacula-dir.conf file so dpkg ends
with an error when trying to start the director due to missing file. I'm
sure I can work around this but a bit of a pain.