Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Maximum Volume Bytes in Storage resource

I am not sure what you are really requesting here.

Are you simply requesting not to deprecate the Maximum Volume Size in the SD
or is there something more to this?

You seem to be requesting to add two new directives that do the same thing????

Regards,

Kern