Re: [Bacula-devel] Dependency on stdint.h in tokyocabinet

We are in the process of removing all tokyo cabinet software.  It is being
replaced by Berkeley DB, which is much more standard and also compiles on
Win32.  Tokyo cabinet is faster than Bekeley DB, but we need it to be
portable, and unfortunately, it isn't close yet ...  You will see the same
answer in Eric's email.

In the mean time (probably a matter of days), please kludge it ...