Re: [Bacula-devel] Dependency on stdint.h in tokyocabinet

Hello,

At this time, tokyodbm isn't used by bacula, but i have activate the
compilation to see problems.

Since tokyo is too hard to port on win32, we will failback on libdb that
is present everywhere as a normal package.

I will remove tokyo from the source shortly.

Bye