[Bacula-devel] Permission problems when accessing autochanger on 2.4.1b1

Hello,

after upgrading to 2.4.1b1 I have not been able to access the
autochanger (Quantum Superloader 3 DLT). Everything else seems to be
working quite fine.
Mounting the autochanger from bconsole results in:
*mount
The defined Storage resources are:
     1: File
     2: QS3DLT
     3: DVD
Select Storage resource (1-3): 2
Enter autochanger slot: 1
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command.
3991 Bad autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command: ERR=Keine Berechtigung.
Results=
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command.
3991 Bad autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command: ERR=Keine Berechtigung.
Results=
3304 Issuing autochanger "load slot 1, drive 0" command.
3992 Bad autochanger "load slot 1, drive 0": ERR=Keine Berechtigung.
Results=
3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command.
3991 Bad autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command: ERR=Keine Berechtigung.
Results=
3901 Unable to open device "DLT-Drive-1" (/dev/nst0): ERR=dev.c:432
Unable to open device "DLT-Drive-1" (/dev/nst0): ERR=Kein Medium gefunden

It does not seem a general permission problem with the user "bacula" and
the autochanger because
    su - bacula
    mtx transfer 1 0
works just fine.

I checked "top", bacula-sd runs as user bacula.
Still there are obvious permission problems. BTW: "Keine Berechtigung"
means "No Permission". Don't ask me why this message is in german,
nothing else on my system is...

I would be VERY glad if anyone could point me into the right direction.