Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Winbacula installation on Windows 2000 server requires real console, RDP/mstsc doesn't work

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 09:29:29AM -0400, Jason A. Kates wrote:
> What version were you installing and more than the FD?
> I have done a couple dozen installs of the FD over RDP without issue.
> I would be glad to test the version that's causing issues for you.

Sorry for the late reply.. I was on vacation:)

I was installing winbacula version 2.4.0, and only the FD and the tray
monitor.

Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4.

This happens with some other applications too.. because RDP doesn't give you
real console or something like that.

-- Pasi