[Bacula-devel] projects : "Item 8: Implement Copy pools"

Hi

File projects : "Item 8: Implement Copy pools"

As I understand it, it will affect a lot of source code.
I would suggest the following (perhaps temporary) solution.

1. Launch Job, all data are written in the usual temporary pool
2. Then from the same pool of temporary data are written to the tape
(in a subordinate Job):

Job {
   SpoolData = yes
   Run = "dependent.tape.job"
}

Make such an arrangement would be much easier.
Ability to archive critical data to disk and at the same time to tape
-- it is will already solutions for the enterprise.

--
with best regards