Re: [Bacula-devel] Trying out the VirtualFull feature.

Hello,

Groan ... the problems continue.  In doing additional tests, I found that our
error checking script never checked for Restore Error, which obviously should
never happen, but it did and does in the new Vbackup code.  So, for the
moment, the code is still broken despite the fact that the test falsely
claims to work.

I believe that I see the problem, and it also explains why it broke the
Migration code ...