Re: [Bacula-devel] Trying out the VirtualFull feature.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 04:46:53AM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> In case, you have already updated the svn, please do so again.  My last fix
> to the Virtual backup code broke the Migration code, so I have made another
> try -- hopefully this time, closer to being correct.

OK, I updated this morning at about 10am.
I ran tests/virtual-backup-test, which I see has my 'date' lines added to it,
and it passed.
Next, I've got to try it with my own build and configuration, which will take
a bit longer, so I'm not sure if I can get round to doing it today. So, if not
today, I will try it on Monday.