Re: [Bacula-devel] Trying out the VirtualFull feature.

Hello,

Thanks for keeping on with this problem, and sorry it took so long to resolve,
but I think I now have it working correctly.  Hopefully, I haven't broken
anything else.  Normally I run a full regression before committing, but I
skipped it this time.

Thanks for working this down to a simple enough case that I could easily see
the problem.  It just goes to show how important it is to spend more time
than I did on ensuring that the regression test is valid and really proves
that the code works.  It was not the case, but hopefully the regression is
fixed and the code is also fixed.

I've committed everything, so would appreciate you running your tests.  I am
not 100% sure that this will fix the problems you were previously seeing in
your own tests, but it would be interesting to re-run them with the new code
to see if it does.