Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Amazon S3 integration

> Umm, my understanding is all systems that Bacula runs upon provide a
> SCSI interface.

Nope. No SCSI on my z10s. Multi-path FICON Express, dude. 8-)

> Look, please stop trying to poke holes in my specific suggestion and
pay
> more attention to my general suggestion: namely, pick a solution that
is
> Bacula independent.

Right on. It's bloody well time that Unix had a proper storage
management interface, which is exactly what we're in the process of
creating. There's no excuse for every single application implementing
their own way of handling stuff like that.