Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

Alex Ehrlich schrieb:
> Maybe the problem is with the Qt implementation ("silently requiring"
> some fonts), not with bat itself?
> Has anybody tried any other Qt-based application in a similar environment?

Sorry for joining so late (please cc me directly if you require my attention),
  I'm in the final stages of another big project so I don't have much time now.

If the problem persists, I'll have a look at my builder's setup to see if
anything is wrong there.

fs