Re: [Bacula-devel] Trying out the VirtualFull feature.

On Monday 18 August 2008 18:01:47 Graham Keeling wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:48:30PM +0100, Graham Keeling wrote:
> > ...but when I try the virtual-backup-test, I get a segfault in my storage
> > daemon.

> > I will run 'do_all' overnight, and see if anything else comes up.
>
> In case it is useful, here is the regress config that I am using:

OK, this looks OK.  However, you need to run do_disk rather than do_all,
because do_all attempts to run the tape based regression tests, and so will
fail.  do_disk will only run the disk based tests.  As I mention in my
previous email, you will need to correct the Posix FADVISE problem in your
Debian kernel.

Regards,

Kern