[Bacula-devel] I need some help with a bacula-users problem

Stephan Jennewein has two emails to the bacula-users list describing a
problem he is having with the Scratch pool. I advised him to get some
logs of the bacula-dir and bacula-sd but when I look at the logs
something strange is going on. I am not sure if this is a
configuration problem or a bug so I ask here for some help.

Thanks,
John M. Drescher