[Bacula-devel] Fwd: SourceForge.net Project Web Upgrade Delayed

FYI -- I guess this means that we are going to be deprived of download
statistics even longer, since as you may recall, the statics are not being
updated pending the move :-(

Subject: SourceForge.net Project Web Upgrade Delayed
Date: Friday 15 August 2008
From: "SourceForge.net Team" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kern@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

This message is being sent to administrators of projects hosted on
SourceForge.net. Should this message be useful to other members of your
team, please forward it to them as appropriate.

We have previously migrated project web, DB and shell service to our new
Chicago datacenter for projects that were using our "bigprojects" project
web pool.

The migration of remaining projects to the new Chicago datacenter was
scheduled for 2008-08-18 (as announced previously by email and Site
Status). Due to an unmet launch dependency, we are deferring this migration
event. A new date will be scheduled and announced one launch dependencies
are met.

Thank you,

The SourceForge.net Team

and request account removal at:
http://sourceforge.net/account/remove_account.php

Or contact us by postal mail at:
Attn:  SourceForge.net Legal Services - Account Removal
SourceForge, Inc.
650 Castro Street, Suite 450
Mountain View, CA  94041

Unsubscribe requests will be processed within 10 days of receipt.