Re: [Bacula-devel] Trying out the VirtualFull feature.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 10:20:56AM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Duh!  Contrary to what I wrote, there must be two different Storage resource
> definitions as you have.  One is used for Input, and the other is used for
> output.  So off hand, I am not sure there is anything wrong with your above
> definition.
>
> Sorry for my confusion.  I'll look at this in more detail today to see if I
> can figure out what is going wrong.

OK - I was about to reply that I actually did try running with a single storage
resource, but I got an error message telling me that I couldn't read/write
to the same one.

I commented out that section of the source code (around line 705 in
src/dird/jobq.c), tried again, and got a similar error, commented out that one
too (around line 510 in src/dird/vbackup.c), and tried again.
The result was exactly the same as before, in that it looked like it was
working but didn't include the incrementals.
It would be nice if it did let you read/write to the same storage if it were
possible - as it is in my case, as I am exclusively using disk-based storage.