Re: [Bacula-devel] patch for presence of file daemon

Hello,

Sounds exciting, thank you very much!

My two cents:
1) the "port name keyword" should be the same at both the Director side
and at the FD one, current "DIRport = 9104" at FD side is confusing; I
would suggest DirPortNotifyByFD, DirNotifyPort or the DirPortFD you've
used or smth like this;
2) about "FD gives his new address to DIR" -- have you considered any
kind of security restrictions on it, at least like "allow client side
address change = yes/no" parameter in the Client configuration?

Alex Ehrlich