Re: [Bacula-devel] Source Forge problems

> On Saturday 09 August 2008 15:30:05 James Harper wrote:
> > Kern,
> >
> > There's been an outage notification on sourceforge for about an hour:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/community/forum/topic.php?id=3079&page
>
> I really should keep a link to their outage notifications -- I normally
> get to them after signing in which I could not do.

1. http://www.sourceforge.net/
2. Click the 'Help' link in the bottom right corner
3. Click the 'Site Status' link

For a major outage like that it would have made more sense for them to put something on the initial www.sourceforge.net/ page to say "yes, we know there is a problem".

The outage report was only there for about an our before I noticed it, and your initial email alerting everyone to the problem was several hours before that... you'd think they would have been a bit quicker to acknowledge the problem.

James