Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

No, not complicated at all. I'm just saying the problem likely exists
because you are not using the X libraries that bat was compiled against
but are substituting another program. Indeed that may be the original
intention of the X specification but we see it isn't 100%.

I consider the addition of a dependency for this case unjustified
because it would cause a lot of people to install something they don't
need. A note in the documentation should suffice.