Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

Well, it is *the* way X was meant to work from the very beginning --
universally talking to any X server (and not just on xorg, xfree86,
whatever else that did not exist at the time X was born IIRC) via
network... And the BAT currently does -- provided the font problem is
solved (of course, there are some more complains from it, but it still
works).
But, actually, if it is too complicated (or, probably, you find it
unjustified instead of complicated) to add the dependency, then maybe
just add a note in the BAT documentation about "additional pre-requisite
to run on 'minimal' CentOS"?

Alex