Re: [Bacula-devel] Source Forge problems

Frank Sweetser wrote:
> Kern Sibbald wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am unable to login to Source Forge or access the Bacula project directly
>> without logging in.  Is anyone else having this problem?
>
> Attempting to access http://sourceforge.net/projects/bacula gives me an
> "Invalid Project" error.

Actually, *every* SF project page gives me invalid project.

Going to the Marketplace tab just gives "An unknown system error has occurred."

It looks like Sourceforge is effectively offline at the moment.

On a related tangent, I just so happen to be able to have some spare time this
weekend that I'd be happy to put towards helping migrate data into the
Launchpad project site, if you decide you'd like to make the change =)

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken