Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

On Saturday 09 August 2008 10:42:29 Alex Ehrlich wrote:
> Well,
>
> For me it looks like this: I installed "minimal" CentOS 5.2 (i.e.
> without X

Hmmm.  Bat is a GUI program so it needs X to run, which is probably more or
less implicit with most GUI apps on Linux distros.

> -- I use Xming on Windows instead).
> When I run BAT I get a segfault at startup. When I install the fonts BAT
> starts and runs fine. Maybe it "attempts to load the fonts dynamically"
> (sorry for terminology, I am mostly a Windows guy :-).

I don't quite understand how you can make bat work (after installing the
fonts).  Can you explain a bit more?

Kern