Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

Well,

For me it looks like this: I installed "minimal" CentOS 5.2 (i.e.
without X -- I use Xming on Windows instead).
When I run BAT I get a segfault at startup. When I install the fonts BAT
starts and runs fine. Maybe it "attempts to load the fonts dynamically"
(sorry for terminology, I am mostly a Windows guy :-).

Alex