Re: [Bacula-devel] Contrib builder (fschwarz) - adjust dependencies

Hello Alex,

I am the maintainer of the spec file even though Felix is kind enough to
supply the EL5 binaries. I do not understand how this could be a
dependency. On my SuSE-11.0 system I do not have this font installed and
have no issues. Nor is this indicated as a dependency when ldd is run
over the binary. Can anyone else confirm this?