[Bacula-devel] Presentation

Greetings Kern

I see there are presentations that have been given available as pdf's.
I'm planning on attending http://barcampgr.org/wiki/BarCampGrandRapids3
>From what I can tell, all presentations are scheduled after arrival.

The thought was to possibly schedule a presentation to discuss bacula.
I'm wondering if it would be appropriate for me to use the existent
materials as a starting point?  Would it be possible to get a
presentation in impress or ppt format to maybe do some slight
modifying??  I just wanted to add a little information of why I was
looking for an application for backing up, how I got involved and why I
choose bacula.

Dirk