Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Possible hosting Bacula on Launchpad

Kern Sibbald wrote:
> On Monday 04 August 2008 20:55:52 Frank Sweetser wrote:
>> Blueprints: a nice replacement for the old projects file.  All it seems to
>> be missing is a way to vote on them.

I tossed a couple of existing project file entries into blueprints so we can
see how they work.  I also created a section of the wiki (currently not linked
to from anywhere but the blueprints themselves) to go along with them:

http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=blueprints

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken