Re: [Bacula-devel] Possible hosting Bacula on Launchpad

Greetings

My only comment is that I have a like for subversion being quite used to
it.  Subversion is more than capable of allowing users to create
branches and merge changes made in a branch.  I've even done that with
bacula's svn repository.

I would however be willing to learn and use Bazaar.  Who know's.  I may
even like it better.

Dirk