Re: [Bacula-devel] Possible hosting Bacula on Launchpad

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 17:47:42 Yuri Timofeev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you say about http://code.google.com ?

Goggle is waging a war on GPLv3, and although Bacula does not use GPLv3, it is
not a good sign.  In addition, when I last looked at Google hosting, they had
some rather severe restrictions on the total size, which ruled out putting
Bacula there.

If we are going to rehost parts of Bacula then we need to ensure that there
will be a lot more features, which is one of the very attractive aspects of
Lanunchpad.