Re: [Bacula-devel] Possible hosting Bacula on Launchpad

Hi,

> For some time (several years), I have been unhappy with the service offered by
> the Source Forge hosting for the Bacula project.  Aside from being very slow
> to the point that we have often been unable to upload releases for several

you might also want to look at origo  ( http://www.origo.ethz.ch/ ).
I moved a project of mine there when I got too annoyed with sf.net last year.
It's less loaded, has nice and responsive staff and it's fast! :)

Unfortunately I didnt know about Launchpad (yet) so I can't give a
good comparism.

Regards,
Florian

--
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'