Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Get list of files restored

you can store the job report in the database if you configure

   catalog = all

in the directors message resource.
the reports will be written to the log table.
i know thats not exactly what you want, but you have all data
in one place and you dont have to keep your mails for x months/years.

--