Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

Kern Sibbald wrote:
> What would be useful would be the full output produced when you set:
>
>  export REGRESS_DEBUG=1
>
> and it blocks.

I actually have a typescript of that (although, unfortunately, I have
lost log1.out, because I ran the tests again without saving the tmp
directory).

The file is approx. 3.5 MB, so do you want me to:

1) attach the whole file to am email
2) attach the end of the file (i.e. just that test) to an email
3) put the file up for ftp or http access

Allan