Re: [Bacula-devel] 2.2.6 bug report

>>>>> "Kern" == Kern Sibbald <kern@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Kern> On Monday 28 January 2008 20.54:27 John Stoffel wrote:
>> This is running version 2.2.6 under Debian.  The bug isn't so much a
>> bug, more of a request to change the message that's sent when a volume
>> is requested for a restore.  Currently for my latest restore it sends:
>>
>> 28-Jan 13:50 jfsnew-sd JobId 3765: Please mount Volume "CBR299" or label a
>> new one for: Job:          RestoreFiles.2008-01-28_12.48.02
>>

>> I think it's wrong to ask for a newly labeled tape for a *RESTORE*
>> that's been requested.  *grin*

Kern> Yes, the message is really not very appropriate for a restore :-)

Kern> Thanks.  It is now fixed in the trunk SVN for version 3.0.0

Excellent!  I'll keep my eyes open for more issues like this.

It would also be nice if Bacula could do more post-processing of the
mysql queries to better format them to 80 columns, but that's me.  I
guess I should see about hacking code to supply a patch.

John