Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

On Thursday 31 January 2008 15.55:52 Allan Black wrote:
> Dan Langille wrote:
> > Ahh, I think I gave up on those particular problems.  And they went
> > away.  I've not run regression tests on trunk lately, mostly just the
>
> Yup, if you run the tests often enough, the problem will indeed go away.

Many of these tests are very timing dependent and so if they fail, it isn't
*always* because something is broken.   In the case of this particular test,
though, I don't immediately see why it should block.

What would be useful would be the full output produced when you set:

 export REGRESS_DEBUG=1

and it blocks.

Kern