Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

Dan Langille wrote:
> 2.2 branch was fine.  A problem on trunk:
>
> 30-Jan 15:26 localhost-sd JobId 3: Job NightlySave.2008-01-30_15.26.05
> waiting. Cannot find any appendable volumes.
> Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
>     Storage:      "Drive-0"
> (/usr/home/dan/src/BaculaRegressionTesting/tmp/disk-changer/drive0)
>     Pool:         Default
>     Media type:   DDS-4
>

> Shock.  Horror!  This is during the 2drive-incremental-2disk test!

OK .... in my case, four of the five jobs completed successfully,
and the fifth one (JobId 5) did exactly the above.

I have had a dig around in the database (MySQL) and had a look at
the director and SD with bconsole, but I have not found anything
yet ....

If this is (as Kern guessed in September) a race condition, where
is it likely to be?

Allan