Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

reposting after SF rejected the original post.

Allan Black wrote:
> Dan Langille wrote:
>> Allan Black wrote:
>>> Did anyone ever get to the bottom of Dan's problem back in September?
>>> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=46E861B4.16066.6354631D%40dan.langille.org&forum_name=bacula-devel
>>> I have been hit by the same problem (at least, it seems to be the
>>> same one), running the regression tests against SVN.
>>>
>>> I have not yet killed the test, so I might be able to debug it, if
>>> anyone can suggest what to look for!
>> Always tell us:
>> - OS and version you are using
>> - What version of Bacula
>
> Sorry, Dan.
>
> I am using Solaris (SunOS 5.11), the exact build is Nevada 79,
> and I am testing against the SVN trunk (I actually have revision 6335).
>
> I am trying to set up regression testing against the trunk because I
> want to be able to test patches before submitting them, using the current
> source to generate the diffs.

Ahh, I think I gave up on those particular problems.  And they went
away.  I've not run regression tests on trunk lately, mostly just the
2.2 branch.  I'll do a run on both trunk and 2.2 to see if anything
wonky turns up.

2.2 branch was fine.  A problem on trunk:

30-Jan 15:26 localhost-sd JobId 3: Job NightlySave.2008-01-30_15.26.05
waiting. Cannot find any appendable volumes.
Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
     Storage:      "Drive-0"
(/usr/home/dan/src/BaculaRegressionTesting/tmp/disk-changer/drive0)
     Pool:         Default
     Media type:   DDS-4

Shock.  Horror!  This is during the 2drive-incremental-2disk test!

\o/

--
Dan Langille