Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

Dan Langille wrote:
> Allan Black wrote:
>> Did anyone ever get to the bottom of Dan's problem back in September?
>> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=46E861B4.16066.6354631D%40dan.langille.org&forum_name=bacula-devel
>> I have been hit by the same problem (at least, it seems to be the
>> same one), running the regression tests against SVN.
>>
>> I have not yet killed the test, so I might be able to debug it, if
>> anyone can suggest what to look for!
> Always tell us:
> - OS and version you are using
> - What version of Bacula

Sorry, Dan.

I am using Solaris (SunOS 5.11), the exact build is Nevada 79,
and I am testing against the SVN trunk (I actually have revision 6335).

I am trying to set up regression testing against the trunk because I
want to be able to test patches before submitting them, using the current
source to generate the diffs.

Allan