Re: [Bacula-devel] New website layout

Hello Marc,

Many thanks for the big help.

I've eliminated the /manual/ directory which was some sort of an Apache
default installation of the manual.

I've also fixed all the bad links (I think) in the web site, but not yet
everything in the manuals -- especially the French manual.

I would appreciate it if you would make another pass since most, but not all
of the problems should be fixed.

Many thanks for the help,

Kern