[Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of Dan's problem back in September?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=46E861B4.16066.6354631D%40dan.langille.org&forum_name=bacula-devel

I have been hit by the same problem (at least, it seems to be the
same one), running the regression tests against SVN.

I have not yet killed the test, so I might be able to debug it, if
anyone can suggest what to look for!

Allan