Re: [Bacula-devel] New website layout

Thanks.  I think I have fixed all the links on the English, French, and German
pages, but there were a lot of them.

Concerning the rewrite rules: I've already spent too much time on this, and to
get it right will probably take a good deal more time, so for the moment I'll
let the chips fall where they may.

If you or someone else can sent me something that you are 99.9% sure will work
without breaking anything, I'll give it a try.

Thanks for pointing out the problems.  Can someone remind me of name of the
program that checks all the links on a site?  Given the number of changes, I
think it would be worth pointing at www.bacula.org ...