Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] WindowsXP EFS - encrypting file system - How can I backup efs-encrypted files?

Hi,
EFS encrypted files are not backed up. Those files are definitely not
copied to the volume, even though bacula says "Backup OK" with no
warnings - volume files is much too small.

I updated to 2.2.8 (all) and tried running fd,sd,dir and console on two
different computers with winXPsp2-up-to-date.
greetings,
Sebastian