[Bacula-devel] Bacula plugins

Hello,

This is just to let you know that the first cut of Bacula FD plugins is now
integrated into the trunk SVN.  Currently the plugin does nothing but print
some messages, but it is loaded and executed by the FD (Linux only).

The FD is by far the most complicated plugin, so I have begun by working on
it. Plugins for the Dir and the SD should be relatively simple by
comparison ...

Over the next few weeks, I hope to give it the ability to actually backup and
restore something :-)