Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] 2.2.7-reserve: HP MSL-5030 Libraray with 2 LTO2 drive

Hello,

On Thursday 24 January 2008 13.05:54 Thorsten Luft wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> i changed the SCSI-connection from the MSL Library as written in the
> Manual. The Library Error is gone an the Bacula-SD Bug #1032 still exists.
>
> Like in the bug-report (release and mount), i only set up a mount-request
> and the Bacula-SD works.
>
> @Kern
> The Daily-pool is configured with a duration from 2 days. The always open
> option is net set.

If you have Always Open turned off, you will probably have a number of
unpleasant problems with the code. I suggest that you avoid it if possible.

> I copy the complete log (session incl. errors) in a textfile, if you want
> the logs ;-)
> Maybe the error acour next week.
> If you want, i can test patches in a test-enviroment. I can configure a
> test-system with a msl-6030 with 4 drives to test bacula-2.2.8 BETA

If you can still reproduce the problem with 2.2.8 beta, then I would like to
see the debug output (-d 100 on the SD).  Just the two patches you mention
are not sufficient to correct the problem on 2.2.7.  If you can reproduce it
with 2.2.8 beta and with Always Open enabled, then I would recommend opening
a new bug report to simplify things ...