Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Bat cannot restore: full backup not found

On Monday 15 October 2007 10:48, Silver Salonen wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> On Friday 12 October 2007 16:14, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> > On Friday 12 October 2007 08:33, Silver Salonen wrote:
> >
> > > But maybe Bat shouldn't preselect the pool that's set in job
> > > "RestoreFiles", just like wx-console doesn't use it? Because as I see
it,
> > > the pool directive isn't necessary for restoration, is it?
> >
> > The pool is not required, which is why you can specify All.  I personally
> have
> > no problem with the current default way bat works.  If there is some
strong
> > outcry against it, we can consider changing it.
>
> Yes, if you don't consider always making an extra 1 click for no real
reason,
> it's not the problem.

Hi.

Sorry to bother you with the old issue, but I was just in touch with this in a
situation where I could not change the pool directive (well, not by default
anyway): when listing Media's jobs and selecting "Restore from Job" on a job.
The usage-workaround in this case is to select "Job" instead of "JobIds", set
Pool to "Any" and select "JobIds" again.

If the latter workaround is OK too, then there's still no bug ;)

--
Silver