Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Bat cannot restore: full backup not found

On Friday 11 January 2008 16:22, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> On Friday 11 January 2008 12:56, Silver Salonen wrote:
> > On Monday 15 October 2007 10:48, Silver Salonen wrote:

> > it,

> > > have

> > strong

> > > Yes, if you don't consider always making an extra 1 click for no real
> >
> > reason,
> >
> > > it's not the problem.
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > Sorry to bother you with the old issue, but I was just in touch with this
> > in a situation where I could not change the pool directive (well, not by
> > default anyway): when listing Media's jobs and selecting "Restore from
Job"
> > on a job. The usage-workaround in this case is to select "Job" instead of
> > "JobIds", set Pool to "Any" and select "JobIds" again.
> >
> > If the latter workaround is OK too, then there's still no bug ;)
>
> This sounds like a different problem to me (possibly related to the previous
> one though).  I didn't consider the previous report to be a real problem
> because it was a question of a single click, but in this case, you seem to
be
> describing something much more complicated to get bat to do what you want,
> and that may be a bug or a indicate the need for reexamining the interface.
>
> Could you give me more details of the problem?  I follow you through
> selecting "Restore from Job", but after than I am a bit unsure what you were
> originally trying to do, what actually happens, and what you would like to
> happen.
>
> Kern

Hmm, funny thing. I seem not to be able to recreate the problem. I got
the "full backup nof found" error once on pressing OK in "Restore from
Job"-restore, but I don't get it any more. Sorry. Next time I report smth,
I'll make sure some "bug" is repeatable several times.

--
Silver