Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: multiple media types per storage device

Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I believe that in version 2.2.x part of what you want may be implemented.  I
> have never tested it, but the 2.2.x SD should accept different Media Types
> within an Autochanger.  It will, however, only permit one media type per

So you could support, for example, an autochanger with one LTO-3 drive and one
LTO-4 drive?

> drive and does not have the concept of read-only.

Unfortunately the multiple media types per drive is the important bit =)

WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken