Re: [Bacula-devel] Feature request: multiple media types per storage device

Hello,

I believe that in version 2.2.x part of what you want may be implemented.  I
have never tested it, but the 2.2.x SD should accept different Media Types
within an Autochanger.  It will, however, only permit one media type per
drive and does not have the concept of read-only.

Regards,

Kern