[Bacula-devel] Feature to delete multiple jobs at a time in joblist.

Greetings

I've just added a "little" feature to delete multiple selected jobs from
the joblist window.  I did this after deleting a bunch of canceled jobs
one at a time.

If anyone has any comments on how it could be changed to be a little
more obvious which options act on one job and which act on the list of
selected jobs, I'd be happy to take suggestions.  I was thinking one
possibility would be to have only options available for a list of
multiple jobs show up when more than one job is selected.  Another would
be to edit the commands description in the popup for a clearer
description.

Dirk