Re: [Bacula-devel] Missing file in trunk

On Thursday 10 January 2008 16:42, Frank Sweetser wrote:
> Looks like trunk in SVN is missing src/dird/fd-plugins.h
>
> [fs@bacula-test build]$ cd src/dird/
> [fs@bacula-test dird]$ make fd-plugins.o
> Compiling fd-plugins.c
> fd-plugins.c:35:24: error: fd-plugins.h: No such file or directory

Yes, that is correct.  There *should* be no problem because fd-plugins.c is
not yet used and hence is not yet compiled.  Once I get out of bug fix mode
(hopefully soon, because I'm getting *really* tired), I will fix it.  The .h
file is actually present, but for the moment it is in src/plugins/fd.

I just committed the file even though it is not ready and not used because I
don't want to loose it.