[Bacula-devel] SVN trunk "stable" again

Hello,

It was taking much longer than I expected to get the improved SD reservations
code working, so I backed out the changes I had made.  As a consequence, the
trunk SVN is now what I would call stable, meaning that it at least passes
all the regression scripts.  Since it is development code, and we are early
in the development cycle, I would use extreme caution in using the trunk code
in production.